Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ADX/1753: Images of New Quay
[GB 0212] ADX/1753Date(s):
5 itemsScope and Content:
Large postcards reproducing old photographs of New Quay, and one other image. Produced for The Shell Shop, New Quay.
1. The Pepperpot Lighthouse, New Quay, in 1934. It was lost to a gale in 1937.
2. New Quay harbour and town from the pier, 1910
3. Glanmor Terrace and Angorfa Stores. 1904
4. George Street c. 1914, with residents and postman. 2 copies.
5. Mounted reproduction sketch of New Quay harbour and town in olden days by Andrew Davies. No date but apparently modern.