Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ADX/1631: Llanybydder and Alltymynydd
Acc.3696, 4188Ref: ADX/1631Reference:
[GB 0212] ADX/1631Date(s):
9 itemsScope and Content:
Items with a Llanybydder connection, including some relating to Allt-y-Mynydd, also known as 'The Sanatorium' (now a nursing home).
1. A Guide to Llanybyther
[Llanybydder] by DH James of Beilybedw, Maesycrugiau, Carmarthenshire. Illustrated.
2. Cambrian News
clipping, 28 June 2007. 'Celebrating the centenary of Allt-y-Mynydd'.
3. Allt-y-Mynydd Nursing Care Home Centenary News Letter April-May 2007
4. Allt-y-Mynydd Nursing Care Home Centenary News Letter June-July 2007
5. Photographs of the entrance and driveway to Allt-y-Mynydd dated 31 May 2007.
6. Group photograph of 'Llanybyther Home Guard, No. 7 Platoon D Coy., 5th Carms. Batt.' with all the individuals identified. 1940s.
7. Postcard: West Wales Sanatorium. Unused. C. 1920s
8. Postcard: Sanatorium, Llanybyther. Unused. C. 1920s
9. Postcard: Nurses' Quarters and Dining Hall, West Wales Sanatorium. Postally used in 1922. Poor condition.