Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
Parochial Records, Llanilar
Acc. 2581Ref: CPR/LIRReference:
[GB 0212] CPR/LIRTitle:
Llanilar Parochial RecordsDate(s):
9 itemsScope and Content;
1. Vestry book, 1742-1814 (Some damage)
2/1. Booklet with a printed Will of Richard Jones of St Clement Dane, Middlesex , late treasurer of the Welsh Charity School, 1792, and, loose, two receipts dated 1904 for money due to Llanilar School from Dr Jones’s Charity.
2/2. Printed statement of account for the church restoration, 1876.
2/3. Architect’s coloured ground plan of the church before and after restoration for James London Esq., undated.
2/4. Photocopy of a handwritten extract of some music, possibly for organ.
3. Vestry book, 1815-1849
4. Churchwarden’s account book, 1837-1873
5. Specification and plans for the restoration of the church (1874)
6. Account and balance sheet of the Llanilar tower restoration fund concert, 1907.
7. A printed programme for the dedication service of two new windows, 1967.
8. Return of parochial statistics, 1974.
9. Particulars of the Glebe lands of the benefice of Llanilar cum Rhostie, 1920, and a receipted bill, 1927, found inside it, from L. Edwards, Shoeing and General Smith, for providing a new steeple for Llanilar church,