Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
Parochial Records, Llangwyryfon
Acc 2581Ref: CPR/LGFReference:
[GB 0212] CPR/LGFTitle:
Llangwyryfon Parochial Records Date(s):
6 ItemsArchival History:
Some parochial records for the parish of Llangwyryfon are contained within the Parish’s Registers of Birth, Marriages, and Deaths. 1-5 are those records found in the parish registers.Associated Material:
A vestry book of the parish, 1841-1868 and 1886 was donated to the National Library of Wales. (See National Library Annual Report 1974/5 p.42).Scope and Content:1-2. Vestry Minutes.
1. Vestry Minutes, 1782. (in PR/LGF/1, p.41-42)
2. Vestry Minutes 1746, 1773-1802 and 1815. (in PR/LGF/7, pp.32-45, 47-49, 51-59)
3. Overseers Accounts, 1799-1800. (in PR/LGF/1, p.45-46)
4. Churchwardens’ Accounts, 1737-1760 (with gaps). (in PR/LGF/7, p.1-15)5-7. Poor Rate Assessments
5. Poor Rate Assessments, 1749, 1792. (in PR/LGF/7, pp.46, 50)
6. Poor Rate Assessments 1824-1833.
7. Poor Rate Assessments, Highway Rate Assessments and accounts, Church Rate, and Churchwardens’ accounts, 1834-1865
8. Highway Rate Assessments (lower division), 1828-1836
9. Log Book of Llangwyryfon National School, 1867-1879.
10. Conveyance of the burial ground adjoining St Ursula’s churchyard, 1934.
11. Faculty for a memorial window to the late Mr and Mrs William Evans of Tynewydd, Llangwyryfon, 30 June 1961.