Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ADX/1744: Photographs and ephemera
[GB 0212] ADX/1744Date(s):
1 fileScope and Content:
Photographs and ephemera for Llanbadarn Fawr, Aberystwyth electricity company etc. Listing to be completed.
1. Photographs of former coal yard by Aberystwyth railway station, and adjacent car parks, 1980s
2. Photographs of Lewis Terrace, Llanbadarn, 1959
3. Promotional leaflet for James Rees Dental surgeon, Aberystwyth, n.d. but c. 1910
4. Plan relating to the Borth and Ynyslas Electric Supply Company, n.d.
5. Merseyside and North Wales Electricity Board Third Annual Dinner at the Belle Vue Hotel Aberystwyth 1954, commemorative menu and b/w photgraphs of the event.
6. Newspaper cuttings relating to the flooding of Nantymoch c.1954
7. Souvenir programme for Llanbadarn Fawr Festival of Wales, 1958
8. Poster for Sheep Dog Trials at Bancydarren, Capel Dewi, 1984
9. Postcard of an event at Borth involving a small girl in traditional Welsh costume, speeches and a large crowd, n.d. - c 1950
10. Three aerial views of Aberystwyth, 1980s
11. 3 b/w photographs of a '75' steam engine going through Llandre, 22 September 1991
12. 2 annual reports (1969 and 1971) for Rehoboth CM Chapel Taliesin.
13. Programme booklet of Centenary Celebrations at Llanbadarn Fawr Primary School 1877-1977
14. Booklet published by the Merseyside and North Wales Division of the British Electric Authority on the Aberystwyth electricity provision (power station was in Mill Street, Aberystwyth)