Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ADX/1030: Pontgarreg School photographs and other Llangrannog-related material
[GB 0212] ADX/1030Title:
Pontgarreg School photographs and other Llangrannog-related materialDate(s):
0.009m3Scope and Content:
1. School photograph of class III, 1924
2. School photograph, early 20th c., with headmaster 'Mr. E. R. Jones, Denver Pontgarreg' and another female teacher in the picture. Slightly older children than in 1.
3. School photograph, younger children with female teacher. Early 20th century.]
4. School photograph, older children and male teacher. Early 20th c.]
5. School photograph, apparently with all the children and teachers, school building in background, spring term 1904.
6. School photograph, girls and schoolmistress, labelled 'IV, V, VI, VII Needlework, 1921'
7. School photograph, children and staff, 24 February 1908
8. Trefn y Gwasanaeth Goffa gynhelir yn Ysgoldy, Pontgarreg 14. 06. 1922 am y milwyr a'r morwyr a syrthiodd yn ystod y Rhyfel Mawr 1914-1918 [programme for a service to be held in Pontgarreg schoolhouse to commemorate the soldiers and sailors who fell during WWI. With list of names of the fallen]
9. Undeb Ysgolion Sabbothol Annibynwyr Canolfan Ceredigion: Tystysgrif pasio arholiad am hanes Iesu Grist gan David Parry Jones, aelod o Ysgol Sabbothol Cranog [Sunday School examination certificate, late 19th or early 20th c.?]
10. Adroddiad Eglwys Gynulleidfaol Capel Cranog am 1903.
11. Adroddiad Eglwys Gynulleidfaol Capel Cranog yn cynnwys hanes ei dechreuad yn 1890. Mae'r clawr ar goll. [Capel Cranog annual report, containing history of the church since its founding in 1890] ?1901
12. Group photograph of adults and children in front of a chapel. Labelled 'probably Eglwys Annibynnol'. C. 1900. Stamp on back: 'Mrs. D. Jones, Bryneuron, Llangranog, Llandyssil, South Wales'; cf. item 14.
13. Group photograph of adults and children in front of a chapel. Labelled 'probably Eglwys Annibynnol' and '14th June 1900, Aberayron'
14. Group photograph of ten ladies in white aprons (possibly dairy students or staff?) with Mr. E. R. Jones, the Pontgarreg schoolmaster, and Mr. D. Parry Jones, Bryneuron, Llangrannog. c.1920.