Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ADX/385: Various items
Acc. 1063Ref: ADX/385Reference:
[GB 0212] ADX/385Title:
Churchwarden’s Guide, Dictionary, Bible, Account, Government Act, Scrapbook, Thesis and various NewspapersDate(s):
1821 - 1966Level:
9 itemsScope and Content
1. The Churchwarden's and Overseer's Guide and Director, written and arranged for the use of Parish Officers etc. London
2. Lewis' Topographical Dictionary of Wales. London [Two volumes]
3. Bibl Cymraeg [Welsh Bible with notes on the Thomas family of Penlan, Llanina].
4. Borough of Aberystwyth Abstract of Account [printed
5. Local Government Act [for the formation of the County Councils]
6. Scrapbook of the National Eisteddfod [stuck onto a bound copy of the Behar Times for 1894] for various Eisteddfodau from 1897 to 1933.
7. Local Government Manual
8. Ph.D. thesis: "A History of Elementary Education in Wales 1847-1870" by A.L. Trott (parts I-III) [2 volumes]
9. Box of mixed newpapers - mainly commemorative of special national events [full list to follow]