Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ADX/64: Postcards, Photographs, Trade Cards, Poster and Programme
Acc. 214Ref: ADX/64Reference:
[GB 0212] ADX/64Title:
Postcards and Photographs of the Aberystwyth area, Personal Trade Cards, Bankbooks and a Promotional PosterDate(s):
19 itemsScope and Content
1. Postcard showing National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth.
2. Postcard showing Castle Ruins, Aberystwyth.
3. Postcard showing view from Aberystwyth Castle.
4. Postcard showing Aberystwyth war memorial.
5. Aberystwyth Corporation "Official Guide and Souvenir".
6. Trade card of Thomas Thomas, builders merchant, Newcastle Emlyn.
7. Trade card of J. T. J. Gibson, "Cambrian News" Offices Aberystwyth.
8. National Provincial bank book of Lizzie James, "Preswyffa", Pontrhydfendigaid.
June 1913-June 1920
9. Poster advertising a concert of traditional Welsh music at Neuadd Gyhoeddus, Borth.
2 March 1939.
10. Programme for the induction service of Mr. John Edward Williams, Capel y Drindod and Coed y Bryn.
30 August 1955.
11. Postcard of Devils Bridge.
195512-19 Copy postcards and photographs, obtained for the Aberystwyth 700 Exhibiton.
12. Aberystwyth, The Parade.
13. Aberystwyth, The Terrace.
14. Aberystwyth Harbour.
15. Aberystwyth, Terrace Road.
16. The Elysian Grove.
17. Ardwyn School.
18. Class at Ardwyn School.
19. The building of the Rheidol Bridge.