Displaying latest 51 to 100 of 3999 records. Show all records
Two documents from the Great Western Railway (GWR) relating to the career of John Henry Woollam (Ref: MUS/178 (part))
Two documents from the Great Western
Railway (GWR) relating to the career of John Henry Woollam.
1. Letter to Woollam's mother returning doctor's note and testimonials because his identity cannot be properly proved as his full name is missing. 1916
2.Letter advising Signalman Woollam that he has obtained a merit pass in his signalling examination. 1926
Acc.No: 3981 Date of material: 1916-1926 Extent: 2 items Access: open Show catalogue(MUS/178)
Membership card with programme for the Aberystwyth Travel Club (Ref: MUS/511)
Membership card with programme for the Aberystwyth Travel Club
Acc.No: 3980 Date of material: c. 1960-65 Extent: 1 item Access: open Show catalogue(MUS/511)
Memorial Card and Children's Savings Card. (Ref: MUS/510)
1. Memorial Card to Harold James, son of William and Jane Jones, a Welsh dairy family in Bethnal Green. 1882
2. Children's Saving's Card to encourage schoolchildren to save money. N.d. 1970s
Acc.No: 3979 Date of material: 1882-c.1975 Extent: 2 items Access: open Show catalogue(MUS/510)
"Sea Breezes" magazine containing article on John Mathias and Sons of Aberystwyth (a deep sea shipping company 1883 - 1922) (Ref: MUS/509)
"Sea Breezes" magazine containing article on John Mathias and Sons of Aberystwyth (a deep sea shipping company 1883-1922) by Jack Smith-Hughes
Acc.No: 3978 Date of material: April 1968 Extent: 1 item Access: good Show catalogue(MUS/509)
Bow Street and District National Savings Group Minute and Account Book (Ref: MUS/508)
Bow Street and District National Savings Group Minute and Account Book detailing the setting up, administration and income of the group
Acc.No: 3977 Date of material: September 1941 - December 1945 Extent: 1 item Access: open Show catalogue(MUS/508)
Bendigedig Fyddo Duw a Thad Ein Harglwydd Iesu Grist (Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ) Score (Ref: MUS/507)
1."Bendigedig Fyddo Duw a Thad Ein Harglwydd Iesu Grist "(Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ) Score. Music by S.S., Wesley . Published by O.U.P. and U.W.P for the National Council of Music. By permission of Jack Edwards, Aberystwyth [Possibly synonymous with Jack Edwards 1853 - 1942), bookseller, Great Darkgate Street.]
2. A cardboard milk bottle top from J.D. Thomas, Dairy Farmer, 29 Wynford Road, King's Cross [a London Welsh dairy business]
Acc.No: 3976 Date of material: n.d. Extent: 2 items Access: open Show catalogue(MUS/507)
Programme for a performance at the King's Hall, Aberystwyth (Ref: MUS/506)
Programme for a Night of Music and Ballet at the King's Hall, Aberystwyth arranged by Miss Winifred A. Woollett (member of the Royal Academy of Dancing ) with names of performers
Acc.No: 3975 Date of material: 19 June 1956 Extent: 1 item Access: open Show catalogue(MUS/506)
Y Dyddiadur Wesleyaidd yn nghydag Amseroni am 1849 (Ref: MUS/505)
Y Dyddiadur Wesleyaidd yn nghydag Amseroni am 1849 [Wesleyan Diary 1849 publ. Timothy Jones, Llanidloes ] With useful facts concerning the dates of Welsh fairs, the price ofstamps, income tax, tides and Wesleyan Ministers. May have been owned by John Edwards. Contains agricultural and cereal sale details.
Acc.No: 3974 Date of material: 1849 Extent: 1 item Access: open Show catalogue(MUS/505)
Sketches, leaflets and books concerning lifeboats and the sea and other ephemera (Ref: MUS/504)
1. Notes and sketches relating to the construction of a motor launch or yacht. 1930s?
2. Ship's Lifeboats. A handbook for the Ministry of Transport Examination for Certificates in Lifeboat Efficiency. 1951
3. Sailing Ships and Sailors of Wales by Col. Henry Hughes 1960
4. The Story of the Aberystwyth Life-Boat 1861-1961
5. Aberdyfi, a glimpse of the past. A collection of photographs assembled by Hugh M. Lewis
Published by the Cambrian News. 1979
The photographs reproduced in this volume date between 1884 and 1945, and are accompanied by line drawings and sketches.
6. Rescue by Sail and Oar: Lifeboats before the days of engine power by Ray Kipling RNLI 1982
7. Leaflet 'The Faith of a Biologist' : a weekly invitation from the Aberystwyth Christian Assembly no.40 July- August 1977
Acc.No: 3973 Date of material: 1961-1982 Extent: 7 items Access: open Show catalogue(MUS/504)
Paper bag from Aberystwyth Laundry and Dry Cleaning Works Ltd. Mill Street, Aberystwyth. (Ref: MUS/503)
Brown paper bag from Aberystwyth Laundry and Dry Cleaning Works Ltd. Mill Street, Aberystwyth. Telephone 64.
Acc.No: 3972 Date of material: 1930 ( based on phone number?) Extent: 1 item Access: open Show catalogue(MUS/503)
Western Mail cutting relating to the discovery of auroch bones at Borth (Ref: MUS/502)
Western Mail cutting relating to the discovery of auroch bones at Borth by Aran Morris a greengrocer from Borth
Acc.No: 3971 Date of material: 17th January 1968 Extent: 1 item Access: open Show catalogue(MUS/502)
Electoral card in support of Lloyd George for local candidate Ernest Evans (Ref: MUS/501)
Electoral card in support of Lloyd George for Cardiganshire candidate Ernest Evans in the 1921 election.
Acc.No: 3970 Date of material: 1921 Extent: 1 items Access: open Not yet in the catalogue
Knoll & Co. Blotting Album with Calendar for 1912 (Ref: MUS/500)
Knoll & Co. Blotting Album with Calendar for 1912. Knoll & Co. were a German pharmaceutical company, and this blotter calendar features pictures of German spa resorts and popular drugs in their range.
Acc.No: 3969 Date of material: 1912 Extent: 1 item Access: open Show catalogue(MUS/500)
Albwm Mrs Morfudd Jones, Tregaron o hanes y 'Farmers' Co-op yn Nhregaron. (Ref: DB/117)
Ffotograffau, penillion, adroddiadau blynyddol
Acc.No: 3968 Date of material: 1919 - 1990 Extent: 1 eitem Access: Not yet in the catalogue
Newspaper and magazine material relating to the death of passenger guard Edward Shone of Aberystwyth in the Abermule railway disaster (Ref: MUS/391/1-8)
Newspaper and magazine material relating to the death of passenger guard Edward Shone of Aberystwyth in the Abermule railway disaster
Acc.No: 3967 Date of material: 1921 - 1996 Extent: 8 items Access: open Show catalogue(MUS/391)
Letters and ephemera relating to the homes and business interests of Susannah Rudman (nee Saunders) of Ty Mawr Cilcennin and Glanrhydw Kidwelly. (Ref: MUS/499)
Letters and ephemera relating to the homes and business interests of Susannah Rudman (nee Saunders) of Ty Mawr Cilcennin and Glanrhydw Kidwelly.
Acc.No: 3966 Date of material: Extent: Access: open Show catalogue(MUS/499)
London Welsh items (Ref: MUS/498)
1. 'They Passed Through' : A brief narrative of the work of the Welsh Services Club, London 1941-1946 by Millward Jones
2. Pamffled : Gwasanaeth I goffau yr Esgob William Morgan ( 1545-1604), Cyfieithydd y Beibl Cymraeg, 1588 / Pamphlet : Service to commemorate Bishop William Morgan (1545-1604) translator of the Welsh Bible of 1588.
Acc.No: 3965 Date of material: 1946-1954 Extent: 2 items Access: open Show catalogue(MUS/498)
Various items relating to Powell Street Aberystwyth and epherema (Ref: MUS/497)
London tram and bus tickets, a booklet about the community at Port Sunlight, birth and baptism certificates of Evan Davies of Hill Crest, Powell Street etc.
Acc.No: 3964 Date of material: 1881-1933 Extent: 8 items Access: open Show catalogue(MUS/497)
Documents relating to Tynyporth and other premises in Lledrod (Ref: MUS/496)
Documents relating to Tynyporth and other premises in Lledrod, and epehemera.
Acc.No: 3963 Date of material: 1808- c.1960 Extent: 29 items Access: open Show catalogue(MUS/496)
Nineteenth century portrait photographs and cartes de visite (Ref: ADX/1755)
20 cabinet portraits and 29 cartes de visite from Tregaron, Aberystwyth, Cardigan and Aberaeron. Very few identified. List to follow.
Acc.No: 3962 Date of material: all late nineteenth - early twentieth century Extent: 49 items Access: open Show catalogue(ADX/1755)
Miscellaneous items relating to Tregaron area (Ref: ADX/1754)
Items relating to the Tregaron area.
1. School photograph, Tangarreg Council School. With 'Best Attendance' sign. No date - Edwardian?
2. School photograph, Castell Flemish School, 1938
3. Tregaron County School. No date; 1940s approx.
4. Group photograph, Tregaron School 'paratoi i fynd i'r Eisteddfod' [preparing to go to the Eisteddfod]. No date - 1940s?
5. Postcard, view of Tregaron Bog Nature Reserve. No date.
6. Postcard, Youth Hostel and Cwmberwyn, Tregaron. No date.
7. Photograph, Tregaron RDC, opening of the Council Chamber. No date; 1940s approx.
8. Photograph, Tregaron RDC outside the Memorial Hall, on the occasion of the annual dinner.
9. Book noting receipts of rent and mortgage payment for various properties incl. Ffosfelen, Pantyrhew, Troedyrhiw (Bethania) and other properties, and also sales of livestock etc. 1912-1925 approx.
10 - assorted receipts, ephemera etc.
Acc.No: 3961 Date of material: Extent: Access: Open Show catalogue(ADX/1754)
Postcards of New Quay (Ref: ADX/1753)
Five large postcards reproducing old photographs of New Quay, and one other image. Produced for The Shell Shop, New Quay, in the 1980s approx.
1. The Pepperpot Lighthouse, New Quay, in 1934. It was lost to a gale in 1937.
2. New Quay harbour and town from the pier, 1910
3. Glanmor Terrace and Angorfa Stores. 1904
4. George Street c. 1914, with residents and postman. 2 copies.
5. Mounted reproduction sketch of New Quay harbour and town in olden days by Andrew Davies. No date but apparently modern.
Acc.No: 3960 Date of material: Extent: Access: Show catalogue(ADX/1753)
Photographs of Austin 7 cars (Ref: ADX/1752)
Colour photographs of Austin cars registered in Cardiganshire.
1. Austin 7 reg. no. EJ 4846, registered in 1936. Electronic photograph of the car as restored by owner; colour printout in box.
2. Electronic photograph of dashboard badge from EJ 4846 (supplied by Gwalia Motors, Aberystwyth). Printout in box.
3. Austin 7 pick-up, reg. no. EJ 1570 in a fielld (a rally?). Colour photograph, c. 1970s or 1980s.
Acc.No: 3959 Date of material: 1970s-modern Extent: 3 items Access: Open Show catalogue(ADX/1752)
Photographs and ephemera from the lives of Beth Justice and Joyce Fletcher (Ref: ADX/1751)
Photographs and ephemera from the lives of Beth Justice and Joyce Fletcher. Miss Justice and Miss Fletcher both trained as nurses and retired to Aberystwyth, where they led active lives (volunteering, holidays, entertaining friends etc) for many years.
Acc.No: 3958 Date of material: 1940s-2017 Extent: Access: Closed pending review Not yet in the catalogue
Photographs of storm damage at Aberystwyth promenade. (Ref: DYC/HI/3/7)
Photographs of storm damage at Aberystwyth promenade, no date, but probably 1980s. Interesting features include the WW2 naval sea mine used as a charity box and the King's Hall in the background. Images probably taken by Dyfed County Council.
Acc.No: 3957 Date of material: 1980s ? Extent: 16 photographs Access: open Not yet in the catalogue
Western Mail & South Wales News article on gale damage at New Quay and the loss of the 'Pepper Box' Lighthouse (Ref: ADX/1750)
Western Mail & South Wales News article of gale damage at New Quay and the loss of the 'Pepper Box' Lighthouse
Acc.No: 3956 Date of material: 6 April 1967 Extent: 1 item Access: open Show catalogue(ADX/1750)
Subscription list for the metal bridge at Crosswood (Trawscoed) 1880 (Ref: ADX/1749)
Subscription list for the metal bridge at Crosswood (Trawscoed) 1880 with 2 excerpts from Welsh Newspapers Online
Acc.No: 3954 Date of material: 1880 Extent: 2 items Access: open Show catalogue(ADX/1749)
Records relating to council building projects in the county (Ref: DYC/HI/6)
Records predominantly relating to building projects that Dyfed Council were involved in including:
Alexandra Rd, Brewer Street & Cambrian Street, Aberystwyth (buildings formerly used as Green's Iron Foundry & Slate Enamelling Works) 1979
Coliseum, Terrace Road Aberystwyth building work 1979
Bro Meillion, Cellan, Lampeter
Maesyrodyn, Rhydowen, Llandysul 1982-3
Glanifor, Llechryd, Cardigan [no estate of this name in Llechryd]
Riverside Walk, Cardigan
Canolfan Hamddern Teifi, Cardigan
Guild Hall Clock Tower, Cardigan 1987-8
Acc.No: 3953 Date of material: 1970s-1980s Extent: 17 vols Access: open Not yet in the catalogue
Ysgol Talybont School photographs (Ref: CSC/ED/10 addl)
School, class and group photographs from Talybont school.
Acc.No: 3952 Date of material: 20th century - 2019 Extent: Access: ? DP issues Not yet in the catalogue
Llancynfelin school records & Talybont Domestic Science Register (Ref: LCY; TLB; CSC/ED/30)
LCY/R/3 - Pre school-age register 1946-1982
LCY/R/4 - 'Special Subjects' register - Domestic Science 1942-1943
LCY/SR/2-10 - Summary Registers 1940-1987
LCY/X/1 - Stocks and Stores book 1913-1946
LCY/X/2 - Requisition book 1963-1972
TLB/R/2 - 'Special Subjects' register - Domestic Science 1944-1945
CSC/ED/30- Ysgol Llancynfelin school photograph 2000
Acc.No: 3951 Date of material: 1913-1987 Extent: 13 volumes Access: Subject to restrictions under Data Protection Not yet in the catalogue
Aberystwyth Walking Group slideshow (on CD-Rom) (Ref: DSO/177 provisional ref)
Aberystwyth Walking Group slideshow of 2019 walks prepared for the Dinner January 2020, including some reminders of previous walks ( e.g. 1989)
Acc.No: 3950 Date of material: 1989 (? ) -2020 Extent: 1 CD Rom Access: open Not yet in the catalogue
Publications about Aberystwyth (Ref: ADX/1748)
1. Aberystwyth Borough 1277-1974 by Howard C. Jones. Published by the Cambrian News to commemorate the end of Aberystwyth Borough due to the 1974 local government reorganization.
2. Aberystwyth - Town and Around Official Guide. C. late 1970s.
Acc.No: 3949 Date of material: 1970s Extent: 2 items Access: Open Show catalogue(ADX/1748)
Cofnodion Eglwys Talybont Church records (Ref: PR/TLB/1; CPR/TLB/4--6)
PR/TLB/1 : Register of Marriages 2000-2015
CPR/TLB/4: Sunday School Committee minutes 1920-1973
CPR/TLB/5: Parochial Church Council minutes 1958-1997
CPR/TLB/6: Register of Services, May 1970-March 1997
Acc.No: 3948 Date of material: 1920-2015 Extent: 4 items Access: Show catalogue(CPR/TLB)
Maps of Nantybenglog Uchaf (Ref: ADX/1747)
1. Top half of map accompanying the sale catalogue for parts of the Nanteos Estate for sale by auction in 1967. Includes Nantybenglog Uchaf.
2. Hand-drawn map of Nantybenglog Uchaf annotated with field names. No date.
3. OS County Series 2nd ed. map sheet X.4. Nantybenglog Uchaf water supply and boundaries marked.
Acc.No: 3947 Date of material: Extent: 3 items Access: Open Show catalogue(ADX/1747)
Further papers of Dafydd Morris Jones (Ref: DMJ)
Items relating to Aberystwyth incl. National Eisteddfod 1953, Mr Jones being the Secretary of the event.
Acc.No: 3946 Date of material: 1950s Extent: 1 box Access: Open Not yet in the catalogue
Railway timetable and guidebooks (Ref: ADX/1746)
1. British Railways Passenger Services Western Region. September 26th, 1949 until further notice. Gratuitous. 1949
2. Vagabond Book of Aberaeron and New Quay with 6 Mini-Car Tours, by Don Gardner. No date - 1960s?
3. Croeso i Geredigion / Welcome to Cardiganshire: The Official County Handbook 1967/1968
Acc.No: 3945 Date of material: 1949-1968 approx Extent: 3 items Access: Open Show catalogue(ADX/1746)
Plays by Peter Leech (Ref: ADX/1745)
Plays by Peter Leech and associated items.
Peter Leech worked at Llandysul Secondary Grammar School and lived in Newcastle Emlyn. Later he was Head of English at a Cardiff grammar school. 'A charming man and passionate about his subject and theatre'.
1. Hardcover notebook containing the manuscript of Old Noah's Almanack; A zoological interlude by 'Piero' [Peter Leech] with author's note; 'a play never acted but written (when I was 19) and later won a University Eisteddfod award (1947?)'
2. Typescript of Saint George-on-Avon (produced 1961) 'One Acter especially written ofr celebration of Shakespeare's Birthday (St. George's Day: April 23rd)'
3. Typescript of Squire Lubberly (produced 1950) 'a shortened version of Moliere's M. de Porceaugnac set in 18th century West Wales'
4. Pen-and-watercolour drawing by Peter Leech of costumes for Squire Lubberly. 13 November 1950
5. Llandysul Secondary Grammar School, Programme for the Annual Distribution of Prizes and Terminal Concert on 20 December 1950. Squire Lubberly was performed at this occasion.
6. Notes by Peter Leech on the above and other plays. No date - they apparently accompanied the above items when they were sent to his colleague (who was the donor's uncle).
Acc.No: 3944 Date of material: 1943- Extent: 6 items Access: Open Show catalogue(ADX/1745)
Cofnodion Cyngor Cymuned Llangeitho (Ref: Llangeitho PC & CC)
1. Llyfrau Cofnodion Cyngor Plwyf Llangeitho / Gwynfil/ Cyngor Cymuned Llangeitho
2. Amlenni yn cynnwys gohebiaeth amrywiol
Acc.No: 3943 Date of material: 1895-2010 Extent: 5 cyfrol, 6 amlen Access: To be appraised Not yet in the catalogue
Correspondence and documents relating to Bethania [Independent] Congregational Chapel, Talybont (Ref: ANC/80 addl)
Correspondence with the Charity Commission and other parties relating to Bethania [Independent] Congregational Chapel, Talybont and deeds relating to the same. This was a small branch chapel to Bethel, Talybont.
Also postcards of the Nanteos Cup, main bedroom at Nanteos and a couple of Cunard liners.
Acc.No: 3941 Date of material: 1896 - 1961 Extent: 1 folder Access: open Not yet in the catalogue
Photographs and ephemera for Llanbadarn Fawr, Aberystwyth and the Aberystwyth electricity company. (Ref: ADX/1744)
Photographs and ephemera for Llanbadarn Fawr and the Aberystwyth electricity company &c. comprising :
1. Photographs of former coal yard by Aberystwyth railway station, and adjacent car parks 1980s
2. Photographs of Lewis Terrace, Llanbadarn 1959
3. Promotional leaflet for James Rees Dental surgeon, Aberystwyth n.d. but c. 1910 ?
4. Plan relating to the Borth and Ynyslas Electric Supply company n.d
5. Merseyside and North Wales Electricity Board Third Annual Dinner at the Belle Vue Hotel Aberystwyth 1954, commemorative menu and b/w photgraphs of the event,
6. Newspaper cuttings relating to the flooding of Nantymoch c.1954
7. Souvenir programme for Llanbadarn Fawr Festival of Wales 1958
8. Poster for Sheep Dog Trials at Bancydarren, Capel Dewi 1984
9. Postcard of an event at Borth involving a small girl in traditional Welsh costume, speeches and a large crowd n.d. c 1950
10. Three aerial views of Aberystwyth 1980s
11. 3 b/w photographs of a '75' steam engine going through Llandre in 22.09.1991
12. 2 annual reports for Rehoboth CM Chapel Taliesin ( 1969 and 1971 )
13. Programme booklet ofCentenary Celebrationa at Llanbadarn Fawr Primary School 1877-1977
14. Booklet published by the Merseyside and North Wales Division of the British Electric Authority on the Aberystwyth electricity provision ( power station was in Mill Street Aberystwyth )
Acc.No: 3940 Date of material: c.1930-2000 Extent: 1 folder Access: open Show catalogue(ADX/1744)
'Cwysi Ceredigion' a Rhaglenni Rali'r Sir (Ref: D/YFC)
'Cwysi Ceredigion' 1969-1970, 1972-1983
Rhaglenni Rali'r Sir, 1972, 1990, 2000
Acc.No: 3939 Date of material: 1969-1970, 1972-1983, 1990, 2000 Extent: 16 vols Access: Open Not yet in the catalogue
Talybont School Log book and other material (Ref: TLB/4 and TLB misc (at present ))
Talybont School Log book and other material, consisting mostly of photographs
Acc.No: 3938 Date of material: 1938-2019 Extent: 1 book, 1 box Access: resticted access Not yet in the catalogue
MAAT: Grace & Karma (Ref: CMS/12)
Music CD: MAAT - Grace & Karma: The Interim Report 1985-1995. Contains music (original material and covers) recorded by residents of Penuwch and neighbourhood, an area known for the bohemian nature of its population.
Octavia Records 1996, Village Stores, Penuwch SA25 6RA
Acc.No: 3937 Date of material: 1996 Extent: 1 item Access: Open Not yet in the catalogue
Photograph of a lead ore wagon (Ref: ADX/1733)
Postcard-sized b/w photograph of a railway wagon with 'Blaencaelan Lead Ore' and 'J.B. Balcombe, Aberystwith' painted on its side.
Acc.No: 3936 Date of material: c. 1871? Extent: 1 item Access: Show catalogue(ADX/1733)
Map of Aberystwyth (Ref: ADX/1732)
Photographic colour copy of an early map of Aberystwyth and 'Dre Fechan'. The town is only just starting to expand beyond its walls. Castle House (built c. 1788) is marked.
Acc.No: 3935 Date of material: post-1788 Extent: 1 item Access: Open Show catalogue(ADX/1732)
Letter of application and testimonials of Richard Jones for the post of Chief Constable (Ref: ADX/1731)
Letter of application and testimonials of Richard Jones, Chief Clerk of the Cardiganshire Constabulary for the post of Chief Constable.
Acc.No: 3934 Date of material: 1903 Extent: 11 pages Access: open Show catalogue(ADX/1731)
Three sketches of Penparcau (Ref: ADX/1730)
Three sketches of Penparcau by Paul Joyner
1. Pen Dinas 1983 ( pen and ink)
2. Pen Dinas 1983 (oen and ink )
3. A corner of Penparcau looking up to Pen Dinas 1983 (pen and ink and wash)
Acc.No: 3933 Date of material: 1983 Extent: 3 itens Access: open Show catalogue(ADX/1730)
Photographs relating to the life of Evan Hugh James, Mayor of Aberystwyth in 1901-3 (Ref: ADX/1729)
1. Evan Hugh James in mayoral robes 1902-3.
2. Two modern ( e.g. late 20th - 21st century) photographs of the inscription on the commemorative stone on Aberystwyth promenade recording that E.H. James laid the last stone to complete the project.
3. Two small portrait photographs. One may be E.H. James, the identity of the other is not known.
4. Redacted copy of the letter accompanying the donation which explains the provenance.
Acc.No: 3932 Date of material: 1903 - c. 2000 Extent: 5 photographs Access: open Show catalogue(ADX/1729)
Inspection Reports for St. David's Church, Talybont (Ref: CPR/TLB/1-3)
1. Quinquennial inspection report 1988
2. Quinquennial isnpection report 1993
3. Photograph of church ( undated ) b/w
Acc.No: 3931 Date of material: 1988-1993 Extent: 3 items Access: open Show catalogue(CPR/TLB)
Welsh Land Commission: A Digest of its Report by D. Lleufer Thomas (Ref: ADX/1728)
Welsh Land Commission: A Digest of its Report by D. Lleufer Thomas published by The Welsh Housing and Development Association, Cardiff 1896
Acc.No: 3930 Date of material: 1896 Extent: 1 book Access: open Show catalogue(ADX/1728)
Displaying latest 51 to 100 of 3999 records. Show all records