Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
TPS/MISC: Miscellaneous Petty Sessions
Acc. 192Ref: TPS/MISCReference:
[GB 0212] TPS/MISCTitle:
Records of unknown or uncertain Petty Sessional DivisionsDate(s):
SeriesExtent: Source of Acquisition:
Transferred by the Clerk to the Magistrate’s Court, 20 February 1979.[highNote: All material is restricted for a period of 30 years from the date of the final entry in any item; items relating to children and young people are restricted for 100 years.
]Scope and Content:
1. Juvenile Court Minute Book. Sept. 1952 - Feb. 1956
(Justices Licences for Aberaeron, Lampeter and Llandyssul Petty Sessional Divisions included 1959 - 1962)
(Division uncertain, but most likely Aberaeron, Lampeter or Llandyssul) [bold:Closed for 100 years.
2. Register of Farms and Milk Production (Exhibit 2)
Aug. 1957 - May 1959
3. Cash Book quarter ending, Oct. 1949 - Oct. 1953
4. Cash Book quarter ending, June 1953 - March 1956
5. Cash Book quarter ending, Dec. 1959 - Dec. 1964
6. Cash Book quarter ending, Dec. 1964 - Dec. 1966
7. Cash Book quarter ending, Sept. 1965 - Dec. 1970
8. Cash Book quarter ending, Dec. 1966 - March 1970
9. Cash Book quarter ending, Dec. 1970 - June 1971
10. Cash Book quarter ending, Jan. 1972 - Dec. 1975
11. Maintenance Orders Cash Book 1971 - 1976
12. Maintenance Orders Cash Book Quarter ending Sept. 1959 - June 1963
13. Cash Book quarter ending Sept. 1962 - Aug. 1971
(Petty Sessional Divisions of Cardigan Borough, Rhydlewis and/or Lower Troedyraur?)
14. Various lists of licensed premises, clubs etc.
(Aberystwyth, Llanbadarn, Talybont, Tregaron and Llanilar?)
15. Licences Granted Under the Cinematograph Act 1909 Newport, Pembs.
Ceredigion Archives - 40 years of preserving the past for the future - and counting