Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
TPS/LLB: Llanbadarn Petty Sessions
Acc. 192Ref: TPS/LLBReference:
[GB 0212] TPS/LLBTitle:
Records of the Petty Sessional Division for LlanbadarnDate(s):
SeriesExtent: Administrative History:
The Petty Sessional Division for Llanbadarn was one of several Divisions of the Court of Petty Sessions (later the Magistrates Court) held at Aberystwyth. Source of Acquisition:
Transferred by the Clerk to the Magistrate’s Court, 20 February 1979.Note: All material is restricted for a period of 30 years from the date of the final entry in any item; items relating to children and young people are restricted for 100 years.Scope and Content:1-11. Registers of the Court
1. Register of the Court. August 1931 - December 1936.
2. Register of the Court. January 1937 - September 1941
3. Register of the Court. September 194l - January 1944
4. Register of the Court. February 1944 - November 1946.
5. Register of the Court. December 1946 - July 1949
6. Register of the Court. July 1949 - October 1952.
7. Register of the Court. November 1952 - February 1956.
8. Register of the Court. March 1956 - April 1959.
9. Register of the Court. April 1959 - March 1961.
10. Register of the Court. April 1961 - March 1974
(Llanbadarn, Llanilar and Talybont Petty Sessional Divisions).
11. Register of the Juvenile Court. January 1935 - December 1973 Closed for 100 years
12. Register - Adoption of Children. May 1950 - October 1969 Closed for 100 years
13. Register of Licences. July 1937 - September 1968.
14. Minute Book. January 1933 - June 1935
15. Cash Book. Quarter Ending. June 1953 - September 1959
16. Account of Fines and Fees. Quarter Ending. March 1935-March 1938.
17. Account of Fines and Fees. Quarter Ending. March 1936.
Ceredigion Archives - 40 years of preserving the past for the future - and counting