Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
DYC/SE/7: County and Parliamentary Boundaries
Acc. 2868Ref: DYC/SE/7Reference:
[GB 0212] DYC/SE/7Title:
County and Parliamentary BoundariesDate(s):
c. 1971-c. 1978Level:
11 itemsScope and Content:
1. Map showing administrative and parliamentary boundaries of Dyfed, Northern part (5 copies)
2. Map showing administrative and parliamentary boundaries of Dyfed, West part
3. Map showing existing and proposed administrative boundaries in Dyfed
4. Map showing Dyfed (North part) boundaries of the county, district, communities and the parliamentary constituency revised to 1 March 1974
5. Map showing county, borough, urban and rural district, and parish boundaries of Cardiganshire revised to 1 October 1971. 2 copies, one with greater level of detail.
6. Tracing of map of Cardiganshire showing 'existing boundaries'
7. Map showing European parliamentary constituencies of Great Britain.
8. Map showing proposed European Assembly constituencies for Wales
9. European Assembly Elections Act 1978 (2 copies, English and Welsh)
10. Boundaries map of new Welsh counties and districts and typescript lists of above post 1974 reorganization
11. Map of administrative areas in Wales (shows counties, districts, communities, excepted boroughs, grouped communities and communities without council)
Ceredigion Archives - 40 years of preserving the past for the future - and counting