Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
Parochial Records, Llansanffraid
Acc 2581Ref: CPR/LSFReference:
[GB 0212] CPR/LSFTitle:
Llansanffraid Parochial RecordsDate(s):
19 itemsScope and Content:1-3. Vestry books
3. 1896-19654. PCC Minute Books
4. Llyfr cofnodion y cyngor plwyf eglwysig, 1937-1959 (In Welsh 1937-1955 and English 1955-1959)5-6. Sunday School
5. Account book, 1881-1885, details of Vicars,and a list of people that subscribed towards augmenting the Vicarís stipend, 1884.
6. Cofnodion Undeb Ysgolion Sul Glynaeron, 1930-1967. Glynaeron Sunday School Union Record book, 1930-1967.7-10. Registers of Services
7. 1916-1959 (Dewi Sant Mission church)
10. 1959-199211. Legacies
11/1-15. Wills and legacies relating to Llansanffraid and Llanbdadarn Trefeglwys, 1947-197812-14. Church accounts
12. Receipts, 1969-1973
13. Reports and accounts of Dewi Sant Mission Church, c.1956-1975
14. An envelope containing miscellaneous account books, chequebooks and receipts, c.1960-198015-19. Miscellaneous
15. Miscellaneous papers relating to the church, 1890-1980
16. Booklet of subscriptions relating to the erection of a churchyard wall, 1907.
17. Miscellaneous typed and printed programmes, 1951-1980, including a booklet by the Provincial Youth Council of the Church in Wales, 1943-1964, and some annual reports of Llansanffraid and Dewi Sant and Llanbadarn Trefeglwys churches, and programmes for the Centenary Celebrations of the Llanon and Tre-groes primary schools, 1978.
18. Miscellaneous account books, chequebooks and receipts, 1975-1978
19. Letters concerning Abermad chapel, 1980, and also letters concerning Jose Miguel Segarra, a Spanish sea captain buried in theLllansantffraid churchyard in 1916 when his ship was wrecked in English waters, and whose neice wanted his body sent back to Spain, 1969.
Ceredigion Archives - 40 years of preserving the past for the future - and counting