Tudalen Hafan / Home Page

Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
Parochial Records, Llanrhystud


Acc 2581



Ref: CPR/LRH

Reference: [GB 0212] CPR/LRH
Title: Llanrhystud Parochial Rrecords
Date(s): 1730-1977
Level: Fonds
Extent: 22 items

Scope and Content:
1. Vestry Book, 20 June 1730-18 December 1802.

2. Vestry Book, 5 July 1750-3 May 1809.

3. Poor Relief account book, 1 June 1822-22 Apri, 1831.

4. Poor Relief account book, 1831-1857.

5. Vestry Book, 15 July 1831-17 May 1894.

6. Vestry Book, 1894-1938.

7. Vestry Book, 23 May 1810-12 April 1884.

8. Minutes of Church Council meetings, 10 June 1927-1 September 1951.

9. Minutes of Church Council Meetings, 14 April 1920-18 May 1927.

10. Vestry Book, 23 April 1897-5 March 1928.

11. Accounts/Balance Sheets/Receipt Book, 4 February 1920-30 July 1930.

12. Envelope containing burial/cremation certificates, 1896-1977. Also contains order of services for Nora Shirley Ball and Samuel Alan Ball at St Davidís Church, Blaenpennal (Not Dated). Also, Order of Service for James Iorweth Morgan Davies [1963?].

13. Sunday School Register, 1919.

14. Sunday School Register, 1920-21.

15. Sunday School Attendance Register, 1922-1930.

16. Envelope containing miscellaneous items: Receipts; notices of vestry meetings; accounts; some pages from The London Gazette, 6 February 1866.

17. Book of Confirmation Services at various churches: Llanrhystud; Llanon; Llansantffraid; Holy Trinity, Aberayron; Llanbadarn Fawr; Christ College Chapel, Brecon; Shrewsbury School; Trinity Church, Aberystwyth; The College Chapel, Llandovey. 1915-1962.

18. Church Visitors Book, 8 August 1960-10 October 1972.

19. Register of Services, 31 March 1931-31 December 1939.

20. Pocket Book containing minutes of church council meetings? 1919.

21. Church council minutes and Account Book, 1920.

22. Pocket Book containing minutes of church council meetings and accounts, 1920.

23. Miscellaneous letters/invoices/insurance documents RE: church renovations; war graves; stained glass windows.
Ceredigion Archives - 40 years of preserving the past for the future - and counting
Admin