Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
Parochial Records, Llandysiliogogo
Acc 2581Ref: CPR/LDOReference:
[GB 0212] CPR/LDOTitle:
Llandysiliogogo Parochial RecordsDate(s):
8 itemsScope and Content:1-2. Vestry Books
1. 1766-1779. Incomplete, and includes churchwardens’ accounts and accounts of the overseers of the poor.
2. 1791-1811(?). Includes churchwardens’ accounts and accounts of the overseers of the poor. 3-4. Parochial Church Council Minute Books
3. St Mark’s Church, 1914-1945, and loose sheets with the churchwardens’ accounts for 1941-1942.
4. St Tysilio’s Church, 1920-1946.5. Electoral Rolls
5. 1927-1966, and Inspected in the 1960s.6. Miscellaneous Documents
6/1a-b. ‘Certificates for Disposal’ (notice of a death after it has been registered), various dates c.1920s-1950.
6/2. Insurance policies, including war damage insurance contributions by the parish, 1941-1942.
6/3. Miscellaneous documents including bank statements for both churches, receipts, and Sunday School cash, 1950s.7. Churchwardens’ Papers.
7. Statement of churchwarden’s expenditure, 1972.8. Register of Services
Ceredigion Archives - 40 years of preserving the past for the future - and counting