Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
Parochial Records, Llanerchaeron
Acc 2581Ref: CPR/LAEReference:
[GB 0212] CPR/LAETitle:
Llanerchaeron Parochial RecordsDate(s):
9 itemsArchival History:
The first deposit of Llanerchaeron parochial records was made to the National Library of Wales in 1982, and consisted of numbers 1-6. The second deposit was made in October 1998 and numbered 7. The Third was made in May 2008, and numbered 8-9. The Collection was transferred to Ceredigion Archives in 2010.Scope and Content:
1. Account Book of Overseers of the Poor, 1792-1825, written from both ends of the book.
2. Account Book of money expended on the highways of the parish, 1837-1850, and at the back a list of occupiers and properties, their annual rental, and the rate to be paid dated 1860.
3. Llanerchaeron Churchwarden’s Account Book, 1947-1969.
4. Register of Services, 1915-1933.
5. Register of Services, 1933-1951.
6. Register of Services, 1952-1971.
7. Minute Book of the Llanerchaeron and Dihewid Parochial Church Council Meetings,1920-1972, with 1921-1929 at the end of the volume.
8. Volume of Minutes of Vestry Meetings, 1972-1999.
9. Ring binder with Minutes of the Vestry Meetings of St Non’s Church, April 2001-June 2007, and with Financial Reports for 1999-2001.
Ceredigion Archives - 40 years of preserving the past for the future - and counting