Archifdy Ceredigion ArchivesRef: CDC/WEL/LPIReference:
CDC/WEL/LPI: Welfare Department, Lampeter Institution
[GB 0212] CDC/WEL/LPITitle:
Records of the Lampeter Institution (formerly the Lampeter Workhouse)Date(s):
6 itemsScope and Content:
Records of Lampeter Institution, formerly the Lampeter Workhouse.
1. Masters Report Book published under the Public Assistance Order 1930. Art 168 (21). Received by Cardiganshire County Council 5 June 1936. Unused.
2. Garden and Pig Account associated with Lampeter Workhouse (Temple Buildings, Lampeter). Includes several tipped-in notes and invoices.
1927 – 1952
3. Cardiganshire County Council Public Assistance Committee. Provisions receipt and Consumption book. Unused.
4. Admission and Discharge Book for Lampeter Institution (formerly Lampeter Workhouse).
November 1946 - September 1959
[NB. Closed until 2034 under Data Protection Act]
5. Day Book [of goods delivered and work done by tradesmen]
6. Day Book [of goods delivered and work done by tradesmen]
1955 - 1956
Ceredigion Archives - 40 years of preserving the past for the future - and counting