Archifdy Ceredigion ArchivesRef: CDC/ED/2Reference:
CDC/ED/2: Highmead Residential School
[GB 0212] CDC/ED/2Title:
Highmead Residential SchoolDate(s):
8 itemsScope and Content:
1. Programme: Opening Ceremony, Highmead Residential School, Ysgol Breswyl y Dolau, Friday 1 June 1956. (3 copies)
2. Cardiganshire Education Committee, Highmead Joint Committee, Agenda and Minutes.
January 1956 - July 1956 (Items 1-2 are Open Access)
3. Highmead Residential School Management Committee minutes 1954-1969 and enclosures
4. Highmead Residential School Management Committee, file of reports on visits to the school 1991-93(Items 3-4 are CLOSED for 100 years under the Data Protection Act)
5. Highmead Residential School headed notepaper
6. Catalogue of Possum equipment for the severely disabled and covering letter to T. Dewi Hopkins, headmaster.(Items 5-6 are Open Access)
7. Record of Abscondings File. 1989-c.1992(Item 7 is CLOSED for 100 years under the Data Protection Act)
8. Plans of 'Highmead School for Sub-normal Children', Llanybydder, showing the proposed conversion of Highmead mansion. Drawn by G.R. Bruce, County Architect.
1964](Item 8 is Open Access)
Files relating to Highmead School, Llanybydder, containing minutes of meetings of the governing body and enclosures.
9/1. Highmead Governing Body, 20 March 1987
9/2. Highmead Governing Body, 26 June 1987
9/3. Highmead Governing Body, 6 November 1987
9/4. Highmead Governing Body, 11 March 1988
9/5. Special Meeting, Highmead Governing Body, 24 March 1988
Ceredigion Archives - 40 years of preserving the past for the future - and counting