Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ADX/1249: Estate sale catalogues
[GB 0212] ADX/1249Title:
Estate sale cataloguesDate(s):
6 itemsScope and Content:
1. The freehold farm of Llainborth, p. Penbryn, to be sold by auction at the Black Lion Hotel, Cardigan, on 26 May 1906. Vendor - Mrs. Emma Bowen.
2. Building plots at Pantmawr (part of Dyffryn Saith farm), p. Penbryn, to be sold by auction at the Ship Inn, Tresaith on 25 August 1886. Vendors - Mary Charlotte Elizabeth Harford, John Charles Harford and Frederick Dundas Harford.
3. Freehold Properties in and near Aberporth to be sold by auction at the Angel Hotel, Cardigan, on 24 August 1912. Vendor - Charles Evans Davis Morgan-Richardson of Morgenau, Pembs. Purchaser of lot 2 was Evan Bowen of Blue Fields, Aberporth.
4. Trecregin House-Seaside Residence and Farm, Aberporth, to be sold by auction at the Emlyn Arms Hotel, Newcastle Emlyn, on 8 August 1919. Part of Llancych Estate.
5. Outlying portions of Blaenpant Estate, Cards. & Pembs to be sold by auction at the Guild-Hall, Cardigan, on 29 June 1912. Vendor - Augustus Brigstocke of Blaenpant.
6. Blaenpant Estate, Cards. & Pembs to be sold by auction at the Guildhall, Cardigan, on 4 July 1914. Vendor - Augustus Brigstocke of Blaenpant. 2 copies, one with receipt for lot 15 (Tyddyndu) to David Bowen and William Jones, both of Tyddyndu, farmers.
Ceredigion Archives - 40 years of preserving the past for the future - and counting