Tudalen Hafan / Home Page

Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ADX/1156: The demolition of Ebenezer Chapel


Acc.2528



Ref: ADX/1156

Reference: [GB 0212] ADX/1156
Title: The demolition of Ebenezer Chapel
Date(s): 1938
Level: Fonds
Extent: 1 item

Scope and Content:
Part of a Cambrian News article marking the demolition and rebuilding of the 90 year old Ebenezer Chapel or 'Capel Bach', Penparcau. There is a picture of the Chapel and several of its oldest members. The article is incomplete.
2 September 1938
Ceredigion Archives - 40 years of preserving the past for the future - and counting
Admin