Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ADX/847: 'Uppingham by the Sea: Typhoid and the Excursion to Borth'
[GB 0212] ADX/847Title:
'Uppingham by the Sea: Typhoid and the Excursion to Borth'Date(s):
2 itemsScope and Content:
1. Copy of the journal Rutland Record no. 21 (2001) containing article entitled 'Uppingham by the Sea: Typhoid and the Excursion to Borth
' by Nigel Richardson
2. An incomplete (final page or pages missing) typescript of article entitled 'The Typhoid Outbreak in Uppingham, Rutland 1875-1877
', presumably by same author. 2002.
Acc.2683Ref: ADX/847/addl/Further material by Nigel Richardson relating to the typhoid outbreak at Uppingham
1. Copy of article published in Rutland Record 21 entitled ‘Uppingham by the Sea: Typhoid and the Excursion to Borth, 1875-77’
2. Copy of article published in Rutland Record 26 entitled ‘Uppingham’s 1875-77 Typhoid Outbreak: a re-assessment of the social context
3. Offprint of article published in Social History of Medicine vol. 20 no. 2 entitled ‘The Uppingham Typhoid Outbreaks of 1875-1877: A Rural Case-Study in Public Health Reform
4. Review of the depositor’s book
5. Electronic copy of the Depositor’s PhD thesis.
Ceredigion Archives - 40 years of preserving the past for the future - and counting