Tudalen Hafan / Home Page

Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ADX/479: Photographs of Ystrad Meurig Post Office and Sorting Office



Acc. 1269



Ref:  ADX/479

Reference: [GB0212] ADX/479
Date(s): c.1992
Level: Fonds
Extent: 9 Items
Scope and Content: Photographs of the old Post Office and Sorting Office at Ystrad Meurig

Photographs (on a CD-ROM) of the old Post Office and Sorting Office at Ystrad Meurig. The Post Office was owned by C. E. & K. W. Proctor and closed in November 2000. 

1. Interior view showing the counter. 

2. Interior view showing the counter. 

3. Exterior view of the front of the Post Office. 28 October 1992

4. Interior, with Post Office staff. 28 October 1992

5. Exterior view showing Post Office vans. 28 October 1992

6. Exterior view showing Postal Office vans. 28 October 1992

7. Interior, with young child. 

8. Interior, with young child. 

9. Panoramic shot showing the Post Office, Station House, Station Cottages, and the old railway line.
Ceredigion Archives - 40 years of preserving the past for the future - and counting
Admin