Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ADX/410: Estate Sales Catalogues
[GB 0212] ADX/410Title:
Estate Sales Catalogues from John Francis & Son, Auctioneers and Estate AgentsDate(s):
13 itemsScope and Content
1. Particulars of the freehold estate situate in the parish of Llanrhystud: Tynywern, Tysil Cottages, Tynydderwen, Esgair.
2 October 1882
2. Properties in the parishes of Llanegwad and Llandyssul, part of the Highmead Estate. A farm called Ty'nyffordd, a farm called Pantycerdin, fields known as Cae'rhenwal & Ffoslas, Cae Canol, Caebroneiddan, Hendy Garden, Crugmelin, a farm called Gellyfraith and part of Bily (otherwise Beily).
21 May 1887
3. Farm in the parish of Llanfihangel Ystrad called Castell Draenog.
15 July 1887
4. Freehold properties situate in the parishes of Troed-yr-Aur, Bettws Evan, Penbryn and Llangunllo: farms known as Penpompren, Pantygronw, Clungarw or Glyngarw, Penyffynon, Waunmendy, Cefnceirw, Tynewydd and part of Sailach, Cwmllwydrew, Blaencefn, Penralltgoch, North America, Pantyrholiad & Cwmwhiblin, Brynhirlwm, Cwmbedw, Pwllpair Factory, Weirglodd-Fawr.
12 June 1891
5. Freehold estates in the parishes of Nantcwnlle, Llanfihangel-Ystrad, and Bettws-Bledrws: farms known as Maesyfelin, The Blue Bell (also known as Llundain-fach), Rhosmount, Glan Thames, Penlon, Pentrefelin, Ffynonforgan, Parke-bach, Glownant, Pantycelin, Tycelin, Clwttincoch, Gwar-Ffynon, Esgairgwndy, Soar, Sychpant, Gelly Glo, Dolbont, Hendre Eynon, The Meeting House (connected with Abermeurig Chapel ), Tynrhos, Gilfachyfran, Penclawddmawr, Blaenplwyf Ystrad and Cefnbisbach, Cefnbismawr, Pencoeducha.
7 July 1893
6. Particulars and plans for the freehold known as Blaen Iago, Pantscythan, Pantscythan-fach & Blaenpant situate in the parish of Llanfair-Orllwyn and Llandyssul.
10 August 1893
7. Freehold estate known as the Tynewydd Estate in the parishes of Llandyssul and Bangor Teifi in Cardiganshire and Llangeler and Penboyr in Carmarthenshire: farms known as Parke, Waunlluest, Penalltcyplau or Penralltcyplau, Tynewydd, Bargoedisaf or Bercoed Issa, Cefncanol, Cefn Issa, Closygraig Chapel, Ffynondydyr, Pensarn, Penrhiw Unitarian Chapel, Ffynonwen, Clyncoch Ucha, Clyncoch Issa Dolwion Factory, Waun Danywarren, Bargoed Mills Factory, Danywarren or Danwaring [and other Carmarthenshire dwellings].
28 August 1894
8. Plan, particulars and conditions of sale of farms known as Penpompren, Pantyrholiad and Cwmwhiblin in the parish of Penbryn, near Newcastle Emlyn.
26 July 1901
9. Particulars of a farm known as Penrallt Ucha or Penrallt Fawr, and a dwelling house known as Ffostilor situate in the parish of Llangoedmore.
11 July 1903
10. Freehold farms, small holdings etc. in the parish of Llanarth : dwelling-house known as Tycoch, Penybont Inn, Pencwm, Llwynderw Fach, Llwynderw Fawr, Gelly.
22 July 1903
11. Part of the Alltyrodin Estate situate in the parishes of Llandyssil and Llandissiliogogo: Gwarallt-y-Ferdre, The Castle Howell Arms, Pantgwyn and Moylach, Bont Cottage and carding mill, St. Mary's Cottage.
19 August 1904
12. Gogerddan, Bow Street, Cardiganshire: Sale of pedigree shorthorn cattle, horses, Berkshire pigs and sheep.
15 September 1909
13. Freehold farms in Pencarreg, Llanycrwys, Cayo, Llansawel, Llanfair-Clydogau, Gorwydd, Aberayron and Lampeter: farms known as Ffald, Pantybryn, Brynmeddig, Penllain, Pantyffin, Blaenmaes, Fron, Benoeth, Castle Hill, Gorwydd Villa, 24 North Road, Mount Pleasant, 6 Station Road, Lampeter, Coronation Stores, Lampeter, and Teify Hall, Lampeter.
22 July 1910
Ceredigion Archives - 40 years of preserving the past for the future - and counting