Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ADX/407: Water supply to Tregaron and other plans
Acc 1091Ref: ADX/407Reference:
[GB 0212] ADX/407Title:
Water supply to Tregaron and other plansDate(s):
5 itemsScope and Content
1. Town plan of Tregaron, showing route of sewerage drains.
2. Plans for proposed water supply to Tregaron:
2.1. Plan of town showing water supply, taps and hydrants
2.2. Longitudinal section
2.3. Longitudinal section
Prepared by Davies and Son, Civil and Mining Engineers of Llanelly. Scale 66’:1”
3. Plan and elevation: Pont Llanio Cardiganshire: Proposed additions to separating section for the Milk Marketing Board.
10 December 1938
4. Plan of Bronpadarn site, Llanbadarn, Aberystwyth. By Rhys Jones, County Architect. Scale 20’:1”
5. Plan of Quay House and premises, Cardigan, property of Mr. R.W. Woolcock. Received by Ceredigion District Council.
23 September 1974
Ceredigion Archives - 40 years of preserving the past for the future - and counting