Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ADX/400: Maps and other items
[GB 0212] ADX/400Title:
Maps and other itemsDate(s):
28 itemsScope and Content
1-14. Ministry of Transport Road Maps. 1923 series. ½ inch:1 mile
1. No.2 Carlisle
2. No.5 Lake District
3. No.6 Middlesbrough, Richmond, etc.
4. No.8 Lancaster, Southport, etc.
5. No. 9 Harrogate, Leeds, etc.
6. No.12 Liverpool, Manchester, etc.
7. No.13 Sheffield
8. No.15 Barmouth and Aberystwyth
9. No.16 Wrexham, Shrewsbury, etc.
10. No.17 Derby, Nottingham, etc.
11. No.22 Worcester and Ludlow
12. No.23 Birmingham, Leamington, etc.
13. No.28 Oxford and Swindon
14. North London, St. Albans, etc.15-20. Ordnance Survey Maps
15. Contoured Road Map of Lampeter
(popular edition, no.78). 1 inch:1 mile. 1923
16. Contoured Road Map of Carmarthen
(popular edition, no.89). 1 inch:1 mile. 1923
17. Road Map of Oxford and Swindon
(no.28). ½ inch:1 mile. 1927
18. One-Inch Map of Barmouth & Aberystwyth (popular edition, no.68). 1 inch:1 mile. 1922
19. Montgomery & Llandrindod Wells (One-Inch series, sheet 128). 1 inch:1 mile. 1966
20. Bala & Welshpool (One-Inch series, sheet 117). 1 inch:1 mile. 196721-23. Bartholomews Maps
21. Bartholomews Revised Half-Inch Contoured Maps Kent (sheet 10). ½ inch:1 mile. 1948
22. Bartholomews Revised Half-Inch Contoured Maps Cardigan (sheet 17). ½ inch:1 mile. n.d.
23. The Survey Plan & Guide London, by J. Bartholomew, F.R.G.S. 1 inch:1/4 mile. n.d.24-28. Miscellaneous
24. Geographica Large Scale Road Map North Wales. 1 inch:3 miles. Produced by P.H. Thorne, F.R.G.S. n.d.
25. The Royal Automobile Club Official Map of England and Wales Swansea (sheet 12, no cover). ½ inch:1 mile. n.d.
26. Round Walks in the Home Counties by Fieldfare of the London Evening News. n.d.
27. The Culture of Vegetables by E. Kemp Toogood. n.d.
28. Thorleys Farmers Almanack and Diary for 1922. Diary has been used.
Ceredigion Archives - 40 years of preserving the past for the future - and counting