Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ADX/348: Programmes and Guides
Acc. 1006Ref: ADX/348Reference:
[GB 0212] ADX/348Title:
Theatre Programme, photocopy of banknotes, Library Opening Programme, Eisteddfod Directory and Tourist GuidesDate(s):
1814 - 1950Level:
9 itemsScope and Content
1. Programme: Richard III performed in St. Dogmael's Abbey
2. Colour photocopy of banknotes including one of the Aberystwyth and Tregaron bank
3. Programme for the opening of Cardigan Library. Dyfed County Council.
14 September 1994
4. Old Town Aberystwyth. Free guide on historic Aberystwyth issued annually.
5. Old Town Aberystwyth. Free guide on historic Aberystwyth issued annually.
6. Cyfeiriadur/Directory: Eisteddfod Genedlaethol Cymru, Ceredigion, Aberystwyth
1-8 August 1992
7. Aberystwyth Town and Countyr Guide. Free pamphlet
8. Aberystwyth, Aberaeron, New Quay and Tregaron Bus Services
9. "This Lovely Land of Wales" - illustrated guide to Wales
Ceredigion Archives - 40 years of preserving the past for the future - and counting