Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ADX/302: Deeds and probate documents
Acc. 894Ref: ADX/302Reference:
[GB 0212] ADX/300Title:
Deeds and probate documentsDate(s):
13 itemsScope and Content
1. PROBATE with Will annexed
Rees Thomas of Alltgoch in the p. of Llanwenog in the c. of Cardigan
Will dated 20 August 1814
Probate dated 27 January 1818
2. ADMINISTRATION de bonis non of the goods of Thomas Howell of Carmarthen gent.
Concerns Brynllefrith, p. Llanwenog.
16 October 1818
3. COUNTERPART LEASE
1. William Lewis of the p. of Llanddewi Brefi, Surgeon and Apothecary
2. William Parslow of new Bridge Street in the Borough of Southwark in the c. of Surrey, Corn Dealer
of house in Little Guildford Street, p. of St. George, c. of Surrey.
1 October 1825
1. Reverand George David Daniel Davies
2. David Rice Thomas and Elizabeth his wife
of Legal Estate in a Messuage Farm Lands and Premises called Tyr or Tythyn y Pantgwyn in the p. Llanarth in the c. of Cardigan
29 August 1849
5. PROBATE with Will annexed
James Morgan of Drewen in the p. of Dihewyd in the c. of Cardigan (d. 29 January 1860)
Probate dated 12 July 1860
1. William Daniel Phillips of Tryal, Blaenpennal
2. Richard Hughes of Aberystwyth
of Premises situate in the township of Blaenpennal in the p. of Llanddewi Brefi in the c. of Cardigan
22 August 1864
1. William Daniel Phillips
2. Richard Hughes
of certain fields, pieces of parcels of Land being parts of Tryal situate in the p. of Llanddewi Brefi in the c. of Cardigan
11 May 1866
1. William Williams Esq.
2. Reverend D.W. Thomas
of Caerau in the p. of Cellan in the c. of Cardigan
3 November 1866
1. Reverend Abraham Oliver of Llanddewi Brefi
2. John Rowlands of Garth, p. Llanddewi Brefi, gent.
to purchase Llain Issa, Pwllglas, Gwarypwllglass, Gwarygors and Y Gors, all part of Pentrerichard in the p. of Llanddewi Brefi.
16 May 1870
10. MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT
1. Reverend Abraham Oliver of Neuadd, p. Llanddewi Brefi
2. Evan Davies of Pantyfod, p. Llanddewi Brefi
for tenancy of Pentrerichard, p. Llanddewi Brefi
20 February 1871
11. PROBATE with Will annexed
William Jones of PÔl in the p. of Llanbadarn Odwyn in the c. of Cardigan (d. 11 June 1876)
Probate dated 14 September 1876
12. COUNTERPART LEASE
1. Cornelius Le Brun Powell Esq.
2. Joseph Phillips Esq.
of mines under Bronberllan and Dolbolion farms and part of the Abbey farm in the p. of Gwnnws in the c. of Ceredigion for 42 years
22 November 1904
13. The Equity Club, Aberaeron: Members list, accounts and other miscellaneous papers, mostly concerning its dissolution in c. 1874.
The Club met at the Plough Inn, Aberaeron
Ceredigion Archives - 40 years of preserving the past for the future - and counting