Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ADX/183: Deeds, Cardigan area
Acc. 625Ref: ADX/183Reference:
[GB 0212] ADX/183Title:
Deeds, Cardigan areaDate(s):
1702 - 1712Level:
2 itemsScope and Content
1. Nathaniel Wade of Bristol, esq. and Samuel Davis of the same, merchant
2. Rees Griffiths of Cardigan, clerk
1 to 2.
One messuage in pa. Bettws, co. Cardigan, now in the occupation of David John at a yearly rent of £7; all those parcels of land in Bettws late in the occupation of John Parry, clk., at a yearly rent of 3s.; lands in pa. Troedyraur in the occupation of John Parry at a yearly rent of £10
Consideration: £350 to Nathaniel Wade, 5s. to Samuel Davis
2 February 1702/3
1. Nathaniel Wade of Bristol, esq.
2. Thomas Brock the younger of Haverfordwest, gent., son of Thomas Brock the elder of Tickenham, co. Somerset, yeoman, and Joan wife of Thomas Brock the younger
3. Thomas Brock the elder and George Adams of Bristol, gardener
All that messuage in the town of Cardigan now or late in the possession of John Picton, gent., as tenant of Nathaniel Wade; the meadow called Steppaside; the close called Parketir Marie and another called Park pwll marle; and the meadow called Parkyr Adley; and the piece of ground called Castle Green; to hold for the use of Thomas Brock the younger during his life time.
26 March 1712
Ceredigion Archives - 40 years of preserving the past for the future - and counting