Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ADX/68: Engravings and Drawings
Acc. 220Ref: ADX/68Reference:
[GB 0212] ADX/68Title:
Aberystwyth, Devilís Bridge and Havod Drawings and EngravingsDate(s):
Early 19th CentLevel:
6 itemsScope and Content
1. Aberystwyth from the Castle ruins, Drawn and printed: W. Crane, Chester. Published: J. Cox, Aberystwyth.
2. Devil's Bridge, Drawn and printed: W. Crane.
3. Pont-y-Monach/Devil's Bridge, Engraved: H. Adlard. Published: Jones and Co. Temple of the Muses, Finsbury Sq., London.
4. Havod, Engraved by sands from a drawing by J. P. Neale for The Beauties of England and Wales. Published: John Harris, St. Paul's Churchyard.
10 October 1813.
5. Waterfall, identified in pencil as Havod.
6. Havod Inn, Drawn and engraved: J. Laponte. Published: Longman and Rees, London.
20 March 1804.
Ceredigion Archives - 40 years of preserving the past for the future - and counting